I am attempting to write a quick post before I cut my kids off from their Wii time. They're behind me playing Lego Indiana Jones for the last, almost 2 hours! Sheesh!! But they're working together, so I'm trying to see it as 'team building exercises'
I have gotten quite a bit done today, or at least it looks that way ;)
My kitchen is clean, not just clean looking but clean. All of the laundry is done, and piled on the sofa waiting to be folded (which of course means I've been washing and drying all week but not folding ;) )The floor has been swept, and since I just mopped the other day, I'm not mopping again! The dishwasher is as loaded as it can be right now, so it's waiting to be run until after dinner.
I'm about to go clean the kids bathroom which because of a recent deep clean in there won't take long. But the mirror and their counter, good grief! How do they get it SO MESSY. What do they do when they're washing their hands? Do I even want to know? There is a mysterious white film on the mirror. There is bright blue tooth paste in the grout between the tiles. I hate my bathroom counter tops.
I'm ordering pizza tonight, it's day four of being "home bound" . I have heard the roads right near me might be passable, but honestly I don't want to take my kids out and risk their lives. I trust my driving skills, but not anyone else on the road. It's just not worth it to me to take them out. And I can't go out myself, because my husband is iced in an hour away. Oops. Also I have a giant slab of ice/snow on my windshield right front and center of my view. I might see if it will come clear now that it's been in the sun a while.
Well, after all my chores are done and dinner ordered, I'll be hopefully sitting down to work on my CBE exam. I'm almost to the half way point. I was doing great, getting a lot done but then every time I sat down the kids come in the room and distract me. So, wish me luck, and if you think about it, light a candle that I have the brain power, and concentration to get more of it finished! I'm ready to be done, and to work on collecting all my class materials and tools, and to start teaching!!
AND here is a picture I took this morning out of my kitchen window.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!