Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So excited!

I finally (ok, so it's not like it took me that long, but I felt like it did) finished my childbirth educator exam, I still have a little bit of work left to finish before I can submit it all. But I'm super excited to start teaching. I currently have one client and I am very excited to be getting back into the birth world. She's due soon, but I'm hoping she holds out a bit longer, so we have time to finish working on her birth education and her birth plan!!

I am also excited that so many of my old friends are getting pregnant, again, or trying to get pregnant. And I love that they feel like they can come to me when they have questions about pregnancy, and birth. I really love that I can give them good information, and help them make the choices they feel are appropriate for them.


AND! I colored my hair. I bleached some small sections, and now they're turquoise!! I am in love with it! I am planning to do another round of the coloring next week, I would like it to be more bold, but want to give my hair a chance to recover from the shock of the bleaching. I had to do it twice!! When I'm finished with the 2nd round of color I'll try to get some good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!