It's a beautiful Spring day here! I am looking at 70 degree temps, sunny with an occasional breeze. Soccer boy has finished about half of his school work, and then he's on his own with some studying games while I make lunch. After lunch, we are going outside!!! I bought a
hand tiller, and then it rained for a week! I can finally use it! I have some roots to plant, and a bed to dig up. Strawberries to move, and some TREES to plant! Yep, Trees!!! I also bought 2 Japanese dwarf maple trees. Both to go out front, to add some color and to hold some dirt.
We are going to be doing a lot of planting this year, we have some erosion control to deal with...and we're about to lose a tree, or more. But I haven't had any luck finding a decent local tree service. I'll need to walk down the street and find out who some neighbors recently used to bring down two large, dead pines.
My tulips are all in and they're so gorgeous!
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| The pink one is light pink and white, and the yellow has brilliant orange inside |
 |
| I just love the purple! |
 |
| some lighter pink, and the beginnings of yellow tulips among the purple |
|
 |
| purple tulips and the last of the crocus |
 |
| my favorite picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!