YAY! I did it! Yesterday I finished moving over the last of my first round of sprouts!
It was supposed to storm like crazy today, but it all fizzled out after I changed my plans *not* to get any more seeds going in my sprouter. Oh well! Hopefully, I can get to them before this weekend. I have tomatoes and more lettuce to get started.
But I did manage to get some junk out of my daughter's bedroom closet today! And put some of HER junk right in it's place!!! The desired effect however was achieved, her floor looks a lot cleaner! However, I now have boxes under my kitchen table that need to go elsewhere stat. My kitchen also had a few little rearrangements, truly, small ones. The plants near the sink were too big to stay there, so I moved them, to the kitchen table.
If it's not pouring down rain tomorrow I might go to the crawl space and look for some toys for a 2 year old boy that has nothing. A friend of mine is hoping to find clothes for this child, but I know that ~another~ friend of mine has most of the boy clothes that I kept. What little I still have here is either in no shape to handdown (or already been handed down as far as it can) or is uniquely special to my heart and I, for some reason, can not let go of it. In my defense, MOST of the items are special occasion/special gifts, and there isn't much of it from either child in the birth to age 2 range. I kept it a lot longer when they were younger, now when it doesn't fit I tuck it in a grocery bag and drop it in a clothing donation bin!!!
Blah, blah, blah... stay tuned though, I'll be posting a link to my doula/cbe page soon. Once I get a decent picture of myself on there! And a new "event" to put on the front page! The Cesarean Awareness Rally (that is up now) happened last Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!