Wow, 1-1-11....though I'm looking forward to wishing my cousin a Happy Birthday on 1-11-11...and maybe we'll have a "number party" on 11-11-11 lol
(Every time I have sat down to blog in the last week, my kids have come in the room and basically demanded my attention...so I'm going to go ahead and apologize for any bits that don't exactly flow, or make any sense, ok? Cool.)
It's a little after 11 am, and I am enjoying the sounds of a Winter Thunderstorm...New Year's noise makers, my daughter's sing-song voice and my son working on building a 'tent' using his loftbed and all the blankets he can drag in there.
Scratch that, now my son is sitting in the middle of his floor full pout because I wouldn't let them drag the tent building in here. Sorry kid, I'm working on Christmas Clean Up...there's no room at the Inn!
I'll blog later I guess, so that I can stop being the cause of the Moodies. After all if I'm just sitting here blogging, there is no reason he shouldn't be able to cram his tent in here wherever he can! And if I'm up cleaning, there really is no room!!
I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year's Eve, and a relaxing day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!