Today, provided I'm reading the calendar correctly is the 6th anniversary of my last positive pregnancy test :) Well, ok, not the last, I peed on the other 5 or 6 that I bought because 'omg no way, really?' She was finally coming, 4 cycles after a miscarriage I was 'finally' pregnant again!
Now, she's 5..and she's playing her "Tinkerbelle" Leapster 2 game, and tomorrow she goes back to ballet classes.
This is one of those "significant anniversary years" ... you know the big ones...Yesterday marked the 10 year anniversary of moving in with my fiance....today, as I said above...in a few days I will have been married for 10 years! That also means my son will turn 10. *gulp* Back to the wedding anniversary.
Back then we had said we were going to have a big 10 year "party" of sorts. We were going all out, I wanted a dress, and I wanted the kids to stand up with us, a the whole 9 yards....well, it's not happening this year. It's just not really something we *can* do...not that we don't want to do it anymore. The good news is, I'll only be 38 when we celebrate 20 years...
The last few days have been a positive flurry of memories from that "magic" number of 10 years ago. The last time I was in school....how long I've been someone's wife....when I became a mother....
and I think it will be another 10 years before I finish a blog post ;) I have several drafts sitting, waiting to be discarded or finished. But every time I sit down to them....just like every time I try to sit down and work on my CBE exam....the kid come in with their distractions..I try not to get to frustrated, before long it will be the reverse, every time the think they've gotten away from me for a minute I'll call, text or knock on their door. *sigh* they grow up too fast.
Lesse, a quick little personal update:
I have started using supplements to treat PMDD almost 2 weeks ago. I am hoping the improvements are obvious, and I will continue on. I have started working out again, and trying *very* hard to eat better. I hope that also helps improve my moods....and of course my body ;)
I am almost half way through my Childbirth Educator Exam...and only about 3 weeks behind when I wanted to be finished with it all so I could start teaching soon. I am also lacking a teaching location, since I have been severely
lacking in any "alone" time for marketing. Somethings I hope are also nearing a time of improvement...
I bought a new book yesterday, practically jumped off the shelf at me. It's a "practical magic" book, and so far (all 5 paragraphs I've read) seem right up my alley....hopefully I'll manage to make it through this book soon :) I am longing for that spiritual connection.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!