Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Quiet Sunday

This weekend has been like most weekdays because my husband has been out of town. Yesterday I got a few errands taken care of, and not much housework done. I think this week I'll just aim to take it easy, but in the mean time I need to finish with my Housewife Bootcamp list, my grocery list, and start trying to figure out what I'm going to put on this weeks HB To Do List!



I also want to say thank you to all my followers, wow 36!!! I never really thought I'd end up with any readers, I don't really have a plan for this blog, but I am always up for suggestions on content. What do you want to see? What do you want to know?


Soccer Boy and Butterfly Girl are playing dress-up...I'm not exactly sure what the goal is, but Soccer Boy is looking for a yellow shirt, and is wearing his bright yellow rain boots. Butterfly Girl is, well I haven't seen yet.

Last weekend they played dress up and ended up entertaining us with a Magic Show and then a Crystal Ball reading. It was adorable. Butterfly Girl had her playsilk wrapped around her like a skirt, and tucked into the top of her underwear...it didn't exactly go all the way 'round ;) And at one point was sporting her, very tattered and in desperate need of replacement, butterfly wings from her 4th birthday party. Soccer boy had tied a white playsilk around his head and put a blanket over his head and shoulders to shield the 'crystal ball' and we were enlightened to our futures.

Well, I guess I'm off to move the laundry around, get it folded and tucked away. I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!