After I pounded the chicken, I had my husband cut away the bits of fat that weren't trimmed off, and he cut it into a few smaller pieces so they fit better in the pan.
Coated them each generously in pesto/basil, and rolled them in bread crumbs and shredded parmesan cheese.
Placed them in the oven at 350* for about an hour (we opted to cover it with foil and slit vents into it)
I served it with rice and peas...and I never claimed to be an artist, but I do apologize about the lack of style, but this meal was DELICIOUS!!
Everyone loved it, my husband raved about it, my children ate every bite and I was quite pleased :)
Thank you
3 comments:
I am so glad you liked it! It really is quite yummy! Thanks so much for posting this!
oh my gawd looks like something my gang would devour. Will have to add to the menu next week!
MMMMMMMMMMM Yes!!! 2nd time, just as divine!!
C you will LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!