This Saturday I actually don't have a song ready!! I have been focused this week on either feeling like poo, or working on my Housewife Bootcamp list. When working on the list I do have music playing....but then I start feeling like crap half way through the day and everything stops. I have no idea what is going on. I'm going to make some adjustments to my diet and my current lack of real work out, because I would like to avoid going to the doctor. Mostly because I have no idea what my complaint is...and I would probably feel absolutely FINE while at the office.
Hey, I thought of a one! I've been enjoying this song this week....
I love the piano....the lyrics are silly...and the video is just so random!
Join in the fun!!! Tell us a song that's made you feel good this week. Something that's lifted your spirits, or maybe helped motivate or inspire you! Any kind of music!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!