I think part of the reason I don't write a whole lot is because I don't really KNOW my audience! I am a childbirth professional so a lot of what I sit down and start writing has a lot to do with childbirth. Usually I'll want to talk about something I have read, or a conversation I have had. But I worry, and I don't really know why, that I'll run off the few followers I had.
I think most of my followers are from when I was doing the "blog hopping" stuff and trying to attract readers. Which, seemed to also keep me from writing anything I wanted to write about.
So, I guess, my apologies to those of you who aren't birth junkies or who think that natural and normal birth are "for crazy people" and they would "never want to suffer through childbirth", but chances are you're bound to be offended or bored by some of my upcoming writings.
I have one final essay to write and turn in for my childbirth education certification....and then I need to teach a series and critique myself. That should be interesting. But before that, I'm hoping to sit in on another series that my friend teaches.I think I"m hoping to feel more confident after watching a pro do it ;)
So, if anyone has a specific childbirth question fire away, if I cant' answer it, I'll get the answers for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!