The laundry monster dropped 2 more loads of clean crap on my couch. Ugh. As if today wasn't fun enough, a SNAFU from our insurance company leaving us driving illegally.....It's being resolved by switching to another company!! This was the last FU!! Along with a few other issues that totally sucked up my morning in to waiting around and driving around, getting VERY little accomplished.
My deadline of 8pm on Saturday to get this stuff all folded and put away is rushing forward like a freight train and some how, my clean kitchen, and dining area is messy again!! So, I NEED to do that (yes, I do) and I NEED to clean the kids bathroom..but oh yeah....I forgot to mention my spray bottle the other day. You see, I prefer to use my own cleaners, especially in my small, difficult to vent bathrooms....And I was mid-bathtub-scrub when my spray bottle decided to shit parts. It was great. I haven't yet been to the store for ANYTHING much less a bottle replacement.
I am trying to eat something before Insurance Man calls me back to give me the quotes and then take my money. I have a strong feeling that when I pull my leftovers out of the toaster oven, my phone will ring. Oh, it went *ding*...yes, my toaster oven goes *ding!*
Make that, my slightly crispy, leftovers....and the phone didn't ring........yet. Of course it's BLAZING hot and a bite or two to calm the noises in my stomach would just lead to a lovely tongue scalding, and a string of explicatives.
So....while I wait on my food to cool to edible temperatures, I will continue to shoot myself in the foot by moving laundry and collecting laundry from around the house. Then HOPEFULLY I'll eat. Do something with the dishes in the dishwasher and the sink. Sweep the floor, send the kids outside with a snack, clean up the table, start dinner, get the kids clean, and ready for bed, find everything for the LAST GAME OF THE SEASON!!!, and then put the kids to bed, sit down with my bottle'o'Stoli and fold laundry. (Don't worry, I'm a light weight, I'll likely mix 2 shots in something fruity or bubbly (soda) and sip it over the course of 3 hours while mindlessly staring at the tube and folding things)
Well, here's to hoping you're all having a lovely Friday, and have a great weekend!!
SEVEN DAYS UNTIL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!! (this and my children are the only things bringing smiles to my face right now)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!