Thursday, September 16, 2010

Next Year's Blog

I've already come up with an idea for next years blog. As I have been reading Active Birth for my upcoming childbirth educator training, I am wanting to share all these fantastic things that I'm underlining. I really can't wait to start teaching!

So I decided that I would pick one thing that I underline and share it every other day or maybe just one a week, whatever I don't know yet. But, what I really want to include is birth stories. From anyone and everyone that wants to share. Homebirths, hospital births, normal births, surgical births, high intervention births, medicated and unmedicated. I would also like to include miscarriage and stillbirth because they too deserve to be told too.

I decided to wait until next year to start posting to it because this blog was this years project. I've not done too terribly (for me) and hopefully with a specific theme (that doesn't require me to crochet something every day in order to have some content) I can post more often. So, I hope you come by!

For now I am just taking submissions for guest posts and pictures. Hopefully, I'll get a few :)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!