Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My husband was forced into taking a vacation this week....funny, he maxed out his vacation accrual, so they made him take a week! I can't complain ;) On Monday he decided to open a window in the bedroom, not sure why, but the result was excellent. My bedroom smelled amazing!! So we opened a few more for a few hours. (Until I got hot) and the whole house was just so fresh smelling and feeling. I can't wait for Fall now!!! I need more of that!

Yesterday the whole family went to my daughters ballet class, she was so excited to dance while daddy was watching :) Then we all got to go to the chiropractor and get an adjustment, which was much needed for everyone!

I think Butterfly Girl is loving having daddy around to hang out with her while her brother and I are doing school. They have been playing PlayStation and watching movies.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Oh fun times. The Hubs and I just trekked down into the crawlspace (so NOT my favorite part of the home) because we have no water!!!


___________________________________________________________________________________

It is taking me all day to write this tiny blog post!! Soccer Boy and I are almost finished with school. He is copying his spelling words right now, so I have a moment.

Later today, or maybe tomorrow, I would like to introduce you to Fluffy. Our foster-pet. Fluffy is a 58 cm (23 ish inch) corn snake. Looks very much like this :






I will try to get some of my own pictures up soon. I think this guy is so cool!! We'll probably have him for 6 months....after that it's up to his Mommy. She just moved, and her new place doesn't allow pets of any kind. So rather than get rid of him, we took him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!