So blog fail!! I was planning on posting my No Excuse tasks yesterday, but unforseen tasks that cropped up Wednesday night left me exhausted and not very clear thinking yesterday. So...my No Excuse Friday list is
Finish washing laundry
mop the floor
empty dishwasher, and reload
clean up the school table (school on Monday for the boy)
start folding laundry (put away this weekend)
attempt #2 of Level 2 of the 30 day Shred
Play old school Zelda on the NES for fun.
So, yesterday I was ready to move on to Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred, I went to work out earlier than usual, and that ended up being a bad idea. I felt nauseas part way through, and it wasn't from exertion (I have learned to tell the difference over the years) so I slowed way down, and then ended up stopping. I think I made it 13 minutes. I'll try again today. 8pm seems to be "my time" for that, I'm definitely a night owl, so that makes sense.
I have taken a before picture, and then updated pictures yesterday, but my wardrobe will keep me from posting them EVER on my blog. Maybe today I'll see if my little black dress fits, and then think about doing some pictures in that, both "before" and "after" even though I've already started. I did share the pictures with a very good, and very trustworthy friend, I know she won't share them....but she could see the changes in my body. That gives her a little motivation and makes me feel good that I'm not seeing things, that my body is changing!!
Here is a picture from Monday...Butterfly Girl was very excited about her ballet class the following day that she requested to "dress like a ballerina" so we looked through her clothes and found this and then she wanted her hair in a bun. Too cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!