This week's goal included
put away all the clean laundry
finish cleaning the kitchen
sweep and mop the floors
repack and re-pile the items destined for the crawlspace
and, start moving things into the crawlspace
So far, I'm doing pretty well. I would have liked to have gotten a few things down to the crawlspace yesterday, but the rain decided against that. Today, my hip hurts, so I'm not carrying the stuff and hurting myself.
But now we're into our nighttime routine. The kids have eaten, and one is having a few minutes soak in the bath while the other is using his imagination.
Tomorrow, Soccer Registration tops my TO DO list. This will be The Boy's first year playing soccer, hopefully Butterfly Girl too, but she'll be playing in a different league if she plays. The YMCA opens at 5 am. NO, I will not be there THAT early. I am not even getting up until 7:00. If that, but no later than 7:30!! I'm not going to break my neck to get out of here early, but I will wake the children up once I've showered so that all I need to do is feed them and usher them into the van.
And I need to add one more thing to my Boot Camp list....
CHANGE MY OIL!!
put away all the clean laundry
repack and re-pile the items destined for the crawlspace
and, start moving things into the crawlspace
So far, I'm doing pretty well. I would have liked to have gotten a few things down to the crawlspace yesterday, but the rain decided against that. Today, my hip hurts, so I'm not carrying the stuff and hurting myself.
But now we're into our nighttime routine. The kids have eaten, and one is having a few minutes soak in the bath while the other is using his imagination.
Tomorrow, Soccer Registration tops my TO DO list. This will be The Boy's first year playing soccer, hopefully Butterfly Girl too, but she'll be playing in a different league if she plays. The YMCA opens at 5 am. NO, I will not be there THAT early. I am not even getting up until 7:00. If that, but no later than 7:30!! I'm not going to break my neck to get out of here early, but I will wake the children up once I've showered so that all I need to do is feed them and usher them into the van.
And I need to add one more thing to my Boot Camp list....
CHANGE MY OIL!!

2 comments:
Hi there. I am a new follower from FF.
Shanna@www.mommiesandbeyond.com
Hi thanks!!!
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!