Thursday, July 15, 2010

No Excuses!! It's Thursday!


That's right! It's THURSDAY!!

I really should have written this up last night, I had no idea that when I got home from signing Soccer Boy up for this season that I would spend the next 2 hours wrestling with the internet. It just does not want to stay connected. In fact, I wonder if it will still be up when it's time to hit POST. 



On with it then!

No Excuse Thursday was started by my friend, Michelle. She is currently taking a Blogging Break, but I will link up to her blog later while I'm sitting around doing nothing ;) 

No Excuse Thursday is Push Day. It's the day to really push through on getting your weeks 'to do' list accomplished so you can really enjoy your weekend. It's about just getting it done! No excuse! 

So for my No Excuse Thursday list I have

  • soccer registration
  • outdoor play time for the kids
  • finish washing laundry
  • finish folding laundry
  • thaw chicken & make dinner

I was not expecting a little girl to wake up at 6:45, and for me to have a pounding headache. I didn't get out of bed until 7:30 when the girl finally decided she couldn't wait any longer for breakfast. (She had been laying in bed with me cuddling) I fed the children, showered, waited for coffee, downed some motrin and headed off to the YMCA. Apparently we were the first to sign up for Fall Soccer, the chick behind the counter was surprised by my inquiry.  BUT, it all worked out and we should know in a few weeks who his coach is, what days they practice and what time their Saturday Game Time will be. 

I am very excited. :D 

Home to find no internet, send the kids outside so I can do dishes, and fuss at C*mcr@p and try to get some service. Feed them lunch, and then proceed to feel like sh*t for a few hours. The headache is coming back. I'm off to take some more Motrin, drink a glass of water, and fold up the laundry that has been patiently waiting for me all week long. 

On the extremely bright side, my children, well, I'm afraid to jinx it...but I'll just say, my children rock :) 


SO, Now the challenge is on to you! No Excuses!!! Pick up the badge, sign at the bottom of the post and get crackin!! 

If you don't have enough time to get it done today, post your intentions for next week, and join in the fun next Thursday!!

2 comments:

Pumpkin Tart said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from Green Follow Friday! I can totally relate with so many things you've been blogging about!

Every time I sweep the floor or scrub the shower, I still somehow expect that once it's done that I'll never have to do it again!
Happy Weekend!

Autumn said...

Yes, never never never again! My kitchen is clean.....so it better stay that way!!!!

(Who am I telling, I"m the only one that ever works in there!!!)

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!