Monday, July 12, 2010

A Mash-Up

My husband heard this on Friday night at 'TGIF' with some of his buddies. As soon as he could share it with me, he grabbed my iPhone, and hit YouTube.

Here is a Six Song mash up How Six Songs Collide.


The songs are, Jason Mraz's -  I'm Yours; Howie Day's - Collide; Five For Fighing's - Superman; Angela Ammons' - Always Getting Over You; Boyzone's -  All That I Needed; Three Doors Down's -  Here Without You.

I love Jason Mraz of course, and this was a rather popular song, so I won't gush about it ;). Collide was also quite popular as far as I'm aware. Superman is another favorite. They could have stopped right there with those three and I would have been in heaven! The other three songs I had never heard before (yeah I probably live under a rock, but with two kids home with me all the time I don't actually hear half the songs that come through on Slacker. :p) I wasn't crazy about Angela Ammons, but she seems to be a talented singer. The genera just isn't my favorite. Boyzone, a popular boy band in the UK, one of it's members died from natural causes in October of '09 at the age of 33. If I were still into boy bands, these guys would easily top my list. And well, I just love Brad Arnold's voice. I could listen to him all day, easily, and I really liked this song!

So now that you all know just how out of touch I am with music (even though I profess to love it so much haha) I'll go hide and clean up my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!