Do you ever find yourself searching and searching for something interesting to blog about? I do. All the time. My life just isn't exciting enough to hold anyone attention for long. Example, it's 11:00 and I've gotten nothing accomplished today. Nothing aside from making a pot of coffee, getting a 4 yr old changed into day clothes (well, kinda, she did most of the work), feeding the 4 yr old and 8 yr old. Being proud of their choices in foods. (So I must be doing something right!)
I need to water the garden, empty the dishwasher, put away laundry, supervise my kids playing outside while I do these things. Order a new charger for my phone, as the current one has split and the wires are exposed. I can't exactly let my phone die either! Our VoIP router shit the bed a few months back, maybe longer? Maybe a year now?! While we did replace router, it didn't have a port for VoIP. Which means no "home phone" only cell phone. Thankfully, Vonage forwards calls. So, I should really get on ordering that cord. And at some point this week I need to cut the grass. Oh isn't that a delight! Pushing a lawnmower over nearly an acer in the summer heat, whilst trying to wrangle two children. Yay!
So, forgive my dull post for this morning, perhaps something thought provoking will come past my screen and I'll be able to write something more substantial. But, don't hold your breath. I do at least have a picture worth sharing. When I got up this morning it was feeling very much like a Monday so I decided to combat that by wearing this shirt.
It seems, as I'm waiting on my computer to finish loading the contents of my memory card....that my children have royally abused their camera privileges. I gave my son the camera on Friday when it was raining. I told him to take some pictures, then give it to his sister. Instead they seem to have taken up about 1gig of space making little videos. Sadly none of them are really worth keeping. You can't make out anything in the picture, and it sounds like a bunch of dying cats.
OH yeah!!! I also have these pictures!! Our little caterpillars finally turned to pupae a few days ago. Today I have to hang the little lid in our habitat.....with out disturbing them. BWAHAHAHAHA That should be great fun.
I'll take another picture of all 5 before I destroy, I mean, hang the lid in the habitat, and then I'll take another picture of that. And I'll try to come back and share them before (or for) tomorrow.
1 comment:
Your whole caterpillar/pupae/butterfly thing really wigs me out! I wish I hadn't see that picture!!!!!
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!