Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting To Know You






How to:

Copy the questions
Answer them
Link back w/ the Linky Tool in the bottom of the post!


The questions..

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?

I used to look forward to the fireworks the most. But now we live out in the boonies and it just wouldn't be as much fun with a long drive, fighting traffic to get in and out.
2. Are you a hugger?
Yes, and in turn so is my daughter. 
 
3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
I most prefer a good pulled pork sandwich for a BBQ, but if it's just a cook out, you can't beat a grilled kosher hotdog.

4. Do you like to watch parades? Not really, I was in a bunch of them in high school, and that kind of killed it for me.
 
5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls? LOL, random much? I guess it would depend on what they were eating! But judging from some stories my husband has from living in the barracks...boys!


6. Vampires or Werewolves? Vampire baby!! Team Cullen! 

7. Do you read your horoscope? I do, but not every day. I look for 'weekly' or 'monthly' horoscopes. I feel they give me a more accurate sense than a daily scope could.
 
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? hmmm, if I went right now to get ice cream I would probably leave with mint chocolate chip in a waffle cone. Or a chocolate malt. Tough call!



Don't forget to sign the Linky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!