Thursday, July 29, 2010

ICAN Shred

What an exhausting night!! My daughters pull up decided to stop holding anything at 11pm, and I had to do what I could to cover the bed and her for the rest of the night. I should have just taken her to bed with me. She woke almost every hour after that...and as a result, I am sporting a migraine. I've been up for the last hour, but have been completely useless.

Which really kinda sucks! Yesterday I started Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. The amazing women at ICAN of Atlanta are holding their own 30 day challenge, and I decided to join them, quite last minute!! I have the DVD, but I need to get something or make something for weights.

Last night was Day 1, I doubled up on the support, laced up my shoes and proceeded to spend the next 25 minutes getting just as good, well, probably WAY BETTER, of a work out than I get when I run. I am excited to feel and see the results. They should come quickly! I took pictures, and some measurements, the pictures I won't be sharing with you for a while ;)

But I will share:

Upper arms - 11 inches

"belly" - 37 1/4 inches

hips - 36 1/2 inches

butt - 39 inches

thighs (together) - 37 inches
           Left 22 inches - Right 22 1/2 inches



I don't know if those measurements make any sense, I just looked in the mirror and measure around the bigger parts. I did take bust measurements, but I'm not unhappy with my size there ;) I'm actually looking forward to working out again, but first I must get rid of this headache, hydrate and eat something!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Hope your head is feeling better. I'll be watching your progress - I know you can do it. Smiles.

Haupi

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!