
- Put away all the clean laundry
Finish cleaning the kitchen- sweep and mop the floors
- repack/repile the crawlspace pile
- start taking things down to the crawlspace
4:08 PM update
the kitchen is CLEAN! Swept and mopped!! The dining table is also clean, the floor beneath it swept (and will need sweeping again after dinner, so I'll wait!)
The crawlspace crap is getting closer to the crawlspace, but we're having a thunderstorm, so again, I"ll wait.
Off to finish putting away laundry, fold one last basket, make dinner, clean the kids bathroom, usher them both into and out of the shower, and then into their beds. Peace!
3 comments:
Hey :)
Visiting all the way from Australia! LOVE your blog, am now following and hope to get to know you better. I am also participating in the Housewife Bootcamp! Hope you get everything on your list accomplished! :) Good Luck!
Melissa
Thanks Melissa!!! I am now your newest follower!! I'm looking forward to poking through your blog this evening!
Love your motivation!!!! I wish i had some of it!!! Good luck with all of your stuff!!! Thank you so much for playing along it means so much to me!!!
xoxox
LO
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!