Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Friday!!

First up the Friday ritual of Blog Hopping!! Where will you go today? I'm going to be hopping around, looking for some new blogs to follow. Hopefully I'll get some 'follow backs' :) 

Start here

My Wee View

and here






And here





I appear to be having some blogger issues this morning. After putting the photos on I couldn't add any more text. 

Also, if someone could help me out, I haven't figured out how to link a .jpg or .gif to someone else yet. 

That said I'm off to do my reading of some of the blogs on the lists :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi, I am stopping over from the Blog Hop and I'm now following you!

If you go to http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com/ she has the button code that you can copy n paste in the edit html.

Autumn said...

ah! Excellent thank you!! :) And I'm following you now too!

Unknown said...

Cute blog! Thanks for stopping by The Foodie Mommie, I am following you back!

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!