Thursday, July 1, 2010

No Excuses Thursday!!

That's right! It's Thursday again! My list today is long! I must get to work!!




  • Water Garden
  • Finish my son's winter hat (knitting)
  • Put away folded laundry
  • Fold another basket
  • Put that away
  • Render that work pointless by washing & drying two loads of laundry
  • Empty Dishwasher
  • fill it back up
  • make something delicious for dinner.....I guess I should also add
  • find a recipe for something delicious for dinner (I have frozen grass fed beef and cube steak, and I have raw chicken tenderloins if anyone has any recipes. I'm also craving artichokes....so ya know, feel free to drop me a link or leave your fav recipie in the comments section. If you get it there soon enough, if I need to go to the store, I will! And I'll even take pictures of making dinner and feature it :) wink wink, hint hint!!
  • post to my blog
  • catch up on Deadliest Catch
  • and while this is on the list, if I don't FINISH that's ok..... put away 2nd Grade, and Shelve 3rd Grade materials. 
Yes, that's right folks, it's gonna be a long day. I received our 3rd grade curriculum yesterday, and immediately panicked that I still hadn't put away our 2nd grade materials!! EEK!! On top of that the house managed to explode sometime on Tuesday while I was making dinner, and getting myself ready to be out all night. The fact that I did very little yesterday except some dishes didn't help the situation. And THEN when we got home from the farm I found my curriculum had been delivered. Oh my goodness, the mess. 

But hey, whatever, I never said I was Martha Steward. Off to water the garden, then back to finish knitting!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Watered the Garden!!!

Autumn said...

finished cap! Time for lunch and kitchen work!

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

Oh, hey, darlin'! I didn't know you were participating! Come on over and add your link to yesterday's post! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!