Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stay Tuned!

It is currently Tuesday at 4:57 pm.



At 12:01 I will be sitting in a theater, and Eclipse will grace my screen. Or will it? Stay tuned and I'll be back to update, perhaps tonight, but it might have to wait until tomorrow.

We'll see if my husband is awake or not when I get home around 3 am!

And now that it's 5:21 and I was completely sidetracked by my children...I will finally hit "post"

But not before I put up at least a link to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer. If you haven't seen it already.....(are you living under a rock?)...it is amazing. I was jumping up and down in my kitchen squealing with joy. Oh yes, I was. Very much like a crazed fan at a concert. Not that I would know, never been to a concert!


ENJOY!!


1 comment:

Laura said...

I'll be checking in the morning to see what you thought so try to review it when you get home. But um, no pressure.

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!