That should be an oxymoron! Last night while the family was playing catch outside and I was putting away dishes, loading the dishwasher and considering what to make for dinner I decided we were going out. My husband was out late on Friday, so he didn't feel like he had much of a weekend. It wasn't going to be much of a weekend with out a family dinner. So we let someone else do the cooking and cleaning.
We headed out to our favorite local pizza place (our favorite place was too far to drive to at 7:00) and had a yummy pizza and strombolli dinner. Came home with enough time to clean up the kids and put them to bed. It was a lovely evening and I'm so glad we got to have our 'sit down dinner'.
It also meant that I would have a clean sink, swept floor and dishwasher full of clean dishes at my start on Monday! So today I would just like to focus on all the laundry, ideally get it all put away. And tidying up the accumulating clutter on the counters, and other flat surfaces.
It's also Library Day! The kids are getting dressed to go outside, and I'm going to get up and get moving with my house work before they go out and are ready for lunch. After lunch off we go! Two libraries today, one for returns, and to drop off some homeschooling information, and then to the other to pick up a book on hold, get a few others and pick up some Summer Reading prizes!!
Here is a little tease for my fellow Harry Potter Fans!!! The trailer should be online at 7PM tonight!!! Here are a few pictures from USA today on The Leaky Cauldron!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!