Thursday, June 24, 2010

No Excuses!!!

That's right. NO EXCUSES!! 

My friends Michelle, and Cat, have inspired me once again!!



So, here are the places I would like to make progress in this Summer. 

  • stay on top of folding and putting away laundry
  • run the dishwasher every day
  • make more meals from scratch
  • get out to my garden every day, even if it's just to stand there and water it a little
  • plan, and plant some bulbs this fall both sun and shade
  • plan and begin purchasing containers for next years garden
  • blog every day, or every other day...even if I don't have much to say
  • Summer Structure for my kids. Some kind of schooling every day. 
  • finish organizing the kitchen and living area
  • clean up my bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!