I have made an appointment at the oral surgeons office to have my wisdom teeth removed. This is terrifying for me. However, I can't wait any longer than I have. And I have waited far too long. But as I said, it's scary!!!
Sadly I had to schedule it for the 18th. March is a busy month for us, I really wish I'd gotten on the ball with the 2nd dentist sooner. I guess that just means, I have enough to look forward to that maybe I won't be so daunted by the work!
In other news...it's almost time for us to get started on our garden. Today I'm researching ways to protect the wood I have from termites and other harmful buggies, so that I can have my boxes close-ish to the house.
I am hopeful that I can go pick up the wood from my parents this weekend. I'm not sure if *this* weekend is a busy one, but it looks like the weather might be nice! If it is, I would love to get out and get something done for the garden.
Here is an old post with pictures from the beginning of last years fun! I didn't take any of that apart like I was planning at the end of the season. I let it all die, and just stay there. So I have LOTS of work to do!!
Plan the build, build, start my starters, move and prepare last years dirt (get more dirt). The kids are excited to start the plants, but I have some work to do in the house before that happens too!! Those little starter boxes take up a good bit of room. And they need light, so they'll need to be near the sliding glass doors. That means we need to move the table around. FUN!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!