Monday, March 8, 2010

70*!!!

My forecast says it's going to reach 70 today! I'm totally stoked about that prospect! I might have to run the A/C in my new van!!

Today I plan to make progress on my house by finishing my dishes, and putting away my (my clothes) basket of laundry. (Put everyone elses away yesterday!) I'm taking a bag with a few bits of clothing to a friend. A friend of his had a house fire and the family has two boys, ages 5 and 8. Well, I just so happen to have an 8 yo who is growing into the next size. I took what was already too small. As we progress into Spring and consistently warmer weather, I may have some more clothes for this family.

And I plan to make progress on my GARDEN today by picking up the pallets my mother procured for me from her place of business. :D I'm quite excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!