*Put towels in bathroom cabinets/clean bathrooms
*reorganize bottom kitchen cabinets
*make grocery lists/schedule
*make a quick, cheap grocery run....maybe wait until Friday/payday
*read!!!! I have so much to read, and no chances.
*finish washing the dishes **this is a must do for Wednesday**
*If it's actually 50* tomorrow...I need to clean out the carport.
Very boring, but it's the progress I want to make this week on the house.
As for other areas.
I need to call a new dentist this week for both the kids and myself. It's just a matter of picking up the phone and hiding long enough to make these calls.
My son and I need to finish his final copy so we can get it to the post office on Friday.
My daughter and I need to work on our "Potty Communication" I'm so f'ing tired of pull ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!