My vision has changed just a tiny bit, but enough to get new lenses. I'm looking at changing my frames too. I've had these frames for about 4 years now. I'm looking for some that have a little more lens though, because I hate it when these slide down my nose and I try to look over them.
I'll see what I can do about posting a picture, for now here is a rather unflattering look at me. I recently cut my hair, about 2 weeks ago, so it's a recent pic too!
Today we also made fantastic progress with our schooling! We completed two math assessments, and 3 science assessments in just under an hour! We were all thrilled that we had time to get out the door with out rushing!
And now that my lovely children are in bed, I am going to fix myself a snack, settle in with my husband and enjoy catching up on some tv! Thank you Hulu!!!! Good night all!!

1 comment:
we tried Hulu but the commercials were annoying. we rely on the torrents instead for older shows.
i hate the sliding off the nose thing too but there's no way i want to go back to the glasses from the 70s and 80s with those honkin' huge frames.
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!