Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Smart and Trendy Moms








badge

Well, it's Friday again! Ya know, just in case you couldn't tell from all the Friday Follow stuff pouring through your chosen RSS reader.

It's a busy Friday here for me! I have already finished my coffee, 1 weeks worth of school planning for my little Butterfly Girl, and as soon as I'm finished with this, I'm going to be working on our menu and grocery list for the upcoming week.

Today will be day 6 of The Shred. I think? I got behind and took a few days off, and that was a MISTAKE!!! (Makes me think of the Scrubs episode where JD has the singer follow him around singing Miiiiiiistaaaaaaaaaake every time he's about to fuck up, hilarious!) BUT, the good news is that I am NOT sore! Nope, not sore. Now if I could only manage to keep up and not take a 5 second break at times through out the work out. I really gotta say though, one part you go from abs on the floor to side lunges, and the up down is difficult, I get light headed if I get up to quickly (always do) but add to that my heart pumping faster, breathing faster...yeah, I have to either pause the video or just not do as many side lunges as the rest of the girls. But I refuse to let myself pass out. That would totally do me in!!

I have some how managed to lose 2 lbs....or so it seems. My weight likes to fluctuate between 142 and 146....but 145 was my first goal when I started running. I was 165 at the time. :D

I need to put up a new Housewife Bootcamp post, I'm way behind on that little challenge! And of course I haven't posted a No Excuse Thursday in a while. I really better do that next week!

Alright, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Saturday's Song!!! I'm brainstorming, and on the look out for what I'd like to share this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!