| Butterfly #1 hatched around 9 am, hung upside down for a while. It was so hard to see through the mesh and the jar, I missed it until it came up through the hole to rest on the edge of the jar |
| Opening her wings for the first time. |
| And here, we have three! One to the right on the wall. One near bottom center on the jar, and one, you can only see it's body...in the jar trying to get out. |
| So I peeled back the paper, and.... |
| here she comes... |
| Hello!! Butterfly #2 says hello back by spreading her wings too... |
| Then they spent the next 30 seconds communicating by opening and closing their wings, it was really neat to watch them welcoming each other!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!