Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Song for Saturday



Last week I posted Jason Mraz - Make It Mine


Saturday's <br>   Song

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own


This weeks song inspiration comes from my four year old daughter. Last weekend, on our way to a rare dinner out, we were listening to Slacker Radio. This song came on, and we listened for a bit before my husband asked if he should skip it. I said yes, because it really hadn't been holding my attention. I'd never heard it before, and I was quite hungry, and looking forward to dinner!

As he was asking he noticed that our daughter wasn't just babbling to herself, but she was mimicking the singer during the pauses between the lines. So we turned it up a little, and encouraged her to keep singing. I was brought to tears by her sweet voice, and by the words I was able to catch over the noises of the road.





How it works!!


1. Grab the Gif & Link it (I am working on getting an HTML and better looking button, something more 'music-y')

2. Write your post, and come back and add your link!!

3. I'm changing this to Saturday & Sunday, so if you don't finish your post today, come back tomorrow!!!!!


4. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!