Welcome Saturday!! Welcome Readers!
I have been planning all week on beginning a new "weekly trend" that currently seem to be all the rage on Blogger. I'm participating in {this moment} Friday's, and Fun Follow/Blog Hopping. I was looking to create something more along the lines of This Moment. Only instead of using a picture an no words, I wanted to use music. Music is so important to me, I listen every day. I can clean, cook, play, read, shower, garden, run, cut the grass, etc while listening to music.
I want to share the music that makes me happy, that makes me cry, that makes me dance. Today I was planning to share a song that I wouldn't have even listened to if it weren't for my daughter. Instead, this morning while reading through my Google Reader, another song chose itself to be the one I shared.
While I am a huge Jason Mraz fan and could easily host weeks upon weeks of all his songs, I was trying to avoid doing so, especially two weeks in a row. (Last week I shared the lyrics to Make it Mine, which makes me dance, or want to dance and inspires me to do whatever I am doing, but to make it MINE, all mine!)
This morning on Freshness Factor Five Thousand, Jason told his followers of his trip to Louisiana to help in the clean up efforts. It was nothing like he expected. His post has touched my heart. Go here to read that post.
He also shared a song.
If you would like to participate in Saturday's Song, take this button and display it on your post. And don't forget to add yourself to the list!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!