Following from the Friday Play Dates follow. I hope you discover at the end of your journey you were good enough all along and didn't need improvement. On the other hand, I always feel the need to somehow make my life "better" or my mind "smarter" or my body "stronger" than what it really is. Looking forward to reading your posts!
4 comments:
I am a new Friday follower!
Happy Blogging.
Hazel
www.critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com
Following from the Friday Play Dates follow. I hope you discover at the end of your journey you were good enough all along and didn't need improvement. On the other hand, I always feel the need to somehow make my life "better" or my mind "smarter" or my body "stronger" than what it really is. Looking forward to reading your posts!
I'm following you from the Friday blog hop! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com
Thanks you guys!! Headed off to follow you!
Post a Comment
I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!