Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun Follow Friday! and ICAN Shred Day 3...

And damn it I forgot to go badge collecting again!! Now that my internet is (somewhat) better since the repairs I should really get them all and save them for once! Later though....

Today was a busy day! We headed out to the insurance office (time to sign a new form for the next 12 months....hey, at least I only have to do it twice a year!), then we made a trip Inside The Perimeter (ITP) to check out Phoenix and Dragon. I would link to their site, but every time I tried earlier it timed out. I picked up a book, a candle, some charcoal disks and a small package of feverfew.

Then we headed over to pinkberry, to meet a friend, it was yummy! From there we hit up Borders and I picked up a few more books, including Spiritual Midwifery. I think I'm the only person I know (birth junky type) that still has not read this book. I passed up on my last chance to borrow a copy years ago, and have never taken the time to purchase it since then. But I saw it today, so I knew I should get it. (shhhh I even put it back for a moment....)



I'm just about to head into the kitchen to make dinner for the kids, I just did Day 3 of The Shred through the ICAN Shred challenge. I'm not too sore, but sore enough to know I'm doing some good, and to know when I'm slacking off!!



Sigh, well, here come hungry little ones, and no dinner started, I guess there will be more on the shred later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!