Saturday, June 26, 2010

Getting Back to Birth Work

Yep, I'm working on it!! Today my 4 yr old daughter and I attended our first Georgia Birth Network meeting today in over 2 years! She came to every meeting with me between conception, and when she weaned around 20 months.

Today's meeting was "just" a member meeting and we discussed upcoming board member elections, tasks that needed someone to take on, and new ways to reach out in our community. I am really looking forward to returning to not only birth, and the birth community, but I am really looking forward to the opportunity to help educate the public on their choices in childbirth.

In October of this year I will be attending a Childbirth Educator training and I will be a Baby Steps Intuitive Childbirth Educator!! I'm so excited you have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Leave me one and let me know you're reading!!